Mirror’s Enigma doesn’t follow a very specific skin color bases and up until 2nd Wave of Skins they still don’t have a fixed color. The shading parts has its own RGB, for those using Mesh/Sculpted Boobies: the chest color part varies, for those using the prim and mesh feet: the leg part also varies. So, I will be making you a short tutorial on how to get the RGBs of each skin in general.
- Activate Advanced Menu by pressing CTRL + Alt + D.
- Turn-off any personal or land specific windlight settings before proceeding. All Windlight Settings that casts shadow and environment tinting can affect the color of your RGB.
- Go to your Advanced Menu > UI > Show Color Under Cursor.
- Disable your AO (Animation’s Overrider) or find a pose stand to use.
- Point your cursor on the body part you needed to get the RGB with.
- Jot down or remember the RGB values of that specific body part and copy them on HUD where you need them.
Note: Mirror’s Enigma skin maybe hard to get the RGB, you might point on an highlight of the skin or the nerve or a dark spot. Have at least a meter or 2 away cam from your avi so you can see a more solid color else have your cam to the nearest possible.
Skin noted RGB for SLink Barefeet (when using SLink Skin Base, please use the Light Socks options):
Socordia V2 Tan: 166,104,077
Ira Tan: 159, 93, 63 (exact fit value) or 169, 097, 065 (lighter option)
That’s it, have fun. =^.^=